Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stumble Upon & Marketing

In my efforts to spend more time marketing my published articles and less time writing new articles, I've found that the most hits are coming from Stumble Upon. For example, a few days ago I submitted an old article, "He's cute, but is he single?" and by the morning I had more than 75 hits. Another example this morning is an article, again old, that I wrote about women seeking a divorce and some practical advice for what they should do. In less than an hour after submitting the article, it had nearly 30 hits. Marketing and promotion does work for gaining hits and readers. What is important is that I'll have to keep up the marketing and if I'm lucky, one of those articles will hit a nerve with an audience and the big numbers of hits will come.

I'll keep you posted of my progress. Thanks for reading and thank you for all of your suggestions on how to reach my goal of earning $1/day publishing with Triond.

Anne

No comments: