Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome!

It's good to see that traffic has picked up here. I'm hoping to get some good advice from Triond veterans and even new writers should have some experiences to share. I am moderating comments, but for the most part everything will get posted unless you're spamming or selling, so thanks to those who have commented. I've added some subscription and follower links for the reader who asked, I hope these help.

My hits on published articles have more than doubled in the last few days. I'm seeing the value of marketing. It does take time, but not nearly as much time as it does to write the article. So, I do need to consider the marketing aspects of an article as part of the publishing process. I have so many good, solid articles published, it is too much of a waste not to promote them so that many people can benefit from the information.

Again, thanks for visiting the blog. I'll keep posting, and writing, AND promoting!
Anne

No comments: