Friday, June 6, 2008

Articles are posted!

I just finished posting all of my published Triond articles. That's quite a collection! I have four more pending that were written this morning, so I should be able to get the published and posted here sometime tomorrow.

If you can read the articles and post comments I'd be interested in reading what you have to say. You can either post here at blogger or on the sites where my work is posted.

Currently, the article with the most views and most money (278 views, $1.59 for six days) is Five Ways to Make a Million. I must have gotten a ton of key words into that piece...either that, or people just like the title. Since it's only been published for six days, it'll be interesting to see how long this piece can keep generating the views.

Happy reading!
Anne

No comments: