Friday, June 6, 2008

Quantity before Quality?

I'm trying to think of Triond strategically...

In reaching this initial goal of earning $1 per day publishing with Triond, I'm going on the game plan of quantity rather than quality. Sure, I could spend two hours on each piece and make them masters of journalistic quality with a great mix of words and suitable for publication in any number of popular magazines. However...this Internet content business, I'm gathering, is less about quality and more about driving people toward the advertising. The more articles I have published, the more avenues I have to drive people to this ad or that ad.

So...that said, I'm churning out four to five pieces a day and making them acceptable, readable and filled with keywords that I've researched quickly on one of the SEO web sites. Other than that, I'm not sure how to reach that first goal. We'll see if the strategy works.

Happy reading!
Anne

No comments: