Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Comments and Letters

In the past several days, I have received some really great comments attached to articles and today a good letter from a 23 year old college student on Triond who has enjoyed my financial articles. It's interesting to read the feedback and hear what people like and what the find interesting.

My views keep rising and I have four articles submitted. I'm always curious how the numbers will increase. Tomorrow may be less productive...I have to visit the eye doctor and getting the eyes dilated makes writing and surfing pretty difficult. I am also starting a summer job Thursday so that is going to really cut into my ability to write articles during the day. I'll have to be a night writer or an early riser to get anything done the rest of summer!

Thanks again for reading the blog and my articles published on Triond.
Anne

No comments: