Sunday, June 8, 2008

A good day for writing

I've had the day to myself, so I've been able to churn out a lot of content this afternoon. I now have four pieces submitted and should be able to write a few more yet tonight. I'm still working on the quantity issue, keeping keywords in mind, and leaning toward topics that seem to generate the most views. I think that publishing with Triond is more about learning a system than purely writing. I'm definitely gearing my articles to the more valuable searches, not necessarily toward the topics that I find interesting. This advertising-based writing is also less about how well you write, more about the content. I'm seeing myself as a content provider, not a writer.

Thanks for reading. My views have really increased over the last three days, so I know I will eventually meet this initial goal of earning $1/day.
Anne

No comments: